[Rhodes22-list] Mike about Sailing Albemarle Sound on Rental from Stanley

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 13 19:52:33 EDT 2008

You just might ask Stan what pottie is on the rental boat.  You made noise
about wanting a marine head.  Stan historically keeps older recycles at his
house which he rents.  Since you were supposed to research the subject, you
might ask if the boat even has a porta pottie?  It might only be a chamber
pot, if you consider Stan's age...

The Wolf place, in Columbia, NC has rest rooms 24/7 since it is a county run
information stop.  The bridge is too low to dock next to Wolf Place, but the
city docks and walkway take you there.  The city docks are free.  If the
slips are full you can tie up along the walk way until it goes under the
bridge to the information center.

You know, these wolves:

http://www.outer-banks.com/alligator-river/redwolf.html

There is supposed to be a restaurant on main street, but I have never been
there:

http://mccleesonmain.com/

This place is off the west side of the channel. It is a working yard rather
than a resort:

http://www.yachtworld.com/cypresscove/

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA