[Rhodes22-list] Mississippi River

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Thu May 15 11:00:06 EDT 2008

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for that information.  We go to St. Louis at the end of August
each year for an International Pedal Steel Guitar convention.  We always
go one day early so we can be tourists 'cause once the convention starts
we don't leave the hotel.  It's 3.5 days of solid music at the Millenium
Hotel.  Last year we went up to East Alton and visited the National
Great Rivers Museum and I got to try my hand at a tow boat simulator.
We try to get a room at the Millenium that faces the Mississippi river
so I can watch the tows go by.
Joe
2000 Rhodes, recycled 2008, "Harmony"
Knoxville, TN.