[Rhodes22-list] Mike Cheung flying into Edenton, NC ...

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Thu May 15 11:13:58 EDT 2008

Ed,

Your generous volunteering of Stan's time is overwhelming and deeply
appreciated!

Seriously though, while our Mooney 231 is instrument equipped, including
both a Strikefinder (for lightning detection), NEXRAD weather radar feed via
XM radio, and a brand new Garmin 530 WAAS certified GPS navigation system
(if you can't find the runway with that, you better get another hobby), and
while I'm also instrument equipped (well rated actually); I didn't get this
old by playing tag with thunderstorms.  Not to mention that taking my
Admiral out to try the Rhodes 22 on during a T storm is probably not the
best tactic for getting her to think getting a Rhodes is a good idea.

So, given the weather forecast, Stan and I agreed that another time would be
better.  We've rescheduled for the end of the month.

Mike C.