[Rhodes22-list] Mike Cheung flying into Edenton, NC ...

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Thu May 15 16:28:06 EDT 2008

Brad,

Here's what my set up looks like (assuming I didn't bugger up uploading the
jpg).  Weather avoidance in my lap and on the Strikefinder (above the
throttle).  Navigation also in my lap on the 530 backed up by the KX 165 to
the next nearest VOR.  Coincidentally this shot was taken by my son from the
back seat on the trip home from my Admiral and I taking the ASA bareboating
course in Punta Gorda, FL.  We're on leg 1 of 2 home KPGD > KCAE > KAKR.

Mike

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17261764/n1168n.jpg