[Rhodes22-list] Mike Cheung flying into Edenton, NC ...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:27:13 EDT 2008

Mike,

Nice looking panel!  I was flying GA when that KFC 200 autopilot/flight
director first came out ( or maybe I'm confused with fried chicken) and it
is good stuff.  I've got a Brittain B2 autopilot system on the shelf I
bought used off another Bo owner (one of the first A/P's ever built) that is
on the TO-DO list. Right now, it works just as well as the RayMarine
autopilot sitting on the shelf waiting for installation on the CoraShen.
I'm being dragged, kicking and screaming, into the digital age of flying.
Next stop, AirBus school.

Keep the sky blue for the next two weeks.  We're leaving for China
tomorrow.  I'll look for clear skies and the freedom when we get home.

Brad