[Rhodes22-list] for your consideration

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun May 18 00:56:27 EDT 2008

<
"There's a reason why bankers drive Cadillacs and the rest of us drive
Chevies. Bankers collect interest,... The rest of us pay it" .... Rik
Sandberg

"all through this world I've traveled I've met lots of funny men some rob
you with a six gun others
 with a fountain pen and through this world I've rambled and through this
world I've roamed you never seen an outlaw drive a family from there home."
Arlo Guthrie.  A fine comment giving the credit crisis we face as a nation.
                          JOHN Shulick
                               Pgh. Pa.