[Rhodes22-list] Stowaways On Board!!!

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:44:55 EDT 2008

Hey Gang,

Well, I went down to the boat today and I didn't have any wasps, but I had
some much larger stowaways and I can't figure out how they got there.

I opened the aft lazerette and found about 8 duck eggs inside.  No nest,
just the eggs and a few feathers.  A few of the eggs were broken and the
odor was a bit ripe.  I tossed all of them over the side.

What I can't figure out is how a duck got inside to lay the eggs?  My laz
doesn't lock, so I'm almost wondering if someone didn't put them in their,
but that doesn't make much sense either.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hank