[Rhodes22-list] Stowaways On Board!!!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon May 19 01:24:53 EDT 2008

Hank,

I once had a rodent nesting in the laz.  The animal made its way in and out
over the flimsy fiberglass separator between the laz and the area under the
cockpit seats (there are small teeth marks at the top of the separator.)
If you slide under the cockpit seats and look towards the stern you will see
that the separator does not go all the way to the underside of the seat.
Many animals can probably squeeze through the small space.  Maybe even a
duck.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY