[Rhodes22-list] Stowaways and Hank...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon May 19 07:21:04 EDT 2008

Most Rhodes 22's but not all have a partial bulkhead even with the top of the
lazerette to the hull.  That leaves an area above the bulkhead to the top of
the gunnells open for wasps, gas hose, electrical wires, and critters.
Critters have been known to be four legged, two legged, no legs and many
legs.  So it is always a good idea to inspect the area and stowed things for
such critters as snakes, rats, spiders, or anything else that would like
your hand as a meal.

I believe that a proper search of the archives would have shown evidences of
such a zoo.  And how many grab a line or life preserver before looking?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
By Anthony B. Bradley
"Among all of controversial comments by Jeremiah Wright the idea of massive
wealth redistribution... The code language "economic parity" and references
to "mal-distribution" is nothing more than channeling the twisted economic
views of Karl Marx. Black liberation theologians have explicitly stated a
preference for Marxism as an ethical framework for the black church because
Marxist thought is predicated on a system of oppressor class (whites) versus
victim class (blacks).