[Rhodes22-list] Wind-induced noise in rigging/mast while docked

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 14:18:21 EDT 2008

All,
I had a chance to meet with Al yesterday after his late night arrival the night before.  After checking out his 26' mast flute, I think we have come to a solution to his problem with unhappy neighbors.  He seemed very happy with the service received from GBI.  All in a day's work in the Rhoadie fleet!
Art