[Rhodes22-list] Re -built our V-berth cushions...also sending Stan 5 % !

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Mon May 19 21:34:14 EDT 2008

A couple of of pictures of the V-birth cushions I re-built this weekend.

Also, just wanted to say that I definitely see the value of the voluntary 5%
commission thing...we will be sending Stan a check shortly. It is a rare
thing and valuable thing to be able call the company owner/builder of such a
fine boat, and to get some advice, parts etc. I hope Stan and GBI are still
selling the Rhodes for another 49 years!!!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17331589/IMG_0836_edited.jpeg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17331589/IMG_0841_edited.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17331589/IMG_0842_edited.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17331589/IMG_0847_edited.jpg