[Rhodes22-list] Political - Book Report

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:51:10 EDT 2008

Robb,

Webb seems to garner a lot of respect on both sides of the isle.  I'll put
his book in the queue because I'm really interested in reading his thoughts
on globalization. I've read the reports that his name is being kicked around
as a running mate for the Bamboozler.  That would be a mistake for Webb,
he'd be better served looking at the top spot down the road. Bobby Jindal is
being proposed as a running mate with McCain.  Louisiana needs him as
Governor worse and he'll get his shot at the top soon enough.  Unless Webb
is willing to "take a bullet" for the party, he and Virginia are probably
better off if he passes on this one.

Brad