[Rhodes22-list] Political - Book Report

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:08:13 EDT 2008

Ed,

You know something I don't know?  I'm sure there are a lot of DC types
sleeping uncomfortable these days waiting for "the other shoe to drop" from
the DC Madam bust. You'd think after 'Horndog Bill' the electorate would be
immune to this stuff.  On the other hand, don't be surprised if another
video comes out soon from Trinity.  Supposedly there is a video of Michelle
O on a "hate whitey rage" in front of the congregation.  I tried to read her
undergrad thesis but could only stomach about five pages. "Racial healer" my
ass! That woman has some serious problems and there's a good reason the
O'messiah thinks she should be off limits. Don't be shocked if Hillary
throws a firebomb before the convention.  McCain won't use it but some 527
will (and I'll donate money to see it keep being played).  Anyone who thinks
the Clintons are finished don't know the Clintons.  Life is strange - I
never thought I'd be empathizing with those two.

On a different political note, here's how the game is played in other
countries.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/politicians/184076.html

Brad