[Rhodes22-list] Liberian Rhodie?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun May 25 07:35:09 EDT 2008

Date:  Saturday, May 24, 2008 4:35 PM
From:  Mr. Abumere Godson. <info at hamdard.net.pk>
Subject:  Very Urgent
Size:  3 KB

Dear Friend,

   I am sorry that I have to contact you through this medium. I have a
Business proposal that will be financially rewarding to both of us. My
name is Godson Abumere, I am the cousin to Mr. Charles Taylor, formal
president of Liberia .I am currently here in Nigeria since the time my
cousin Mr. Charles Taylor was dethrone on the 11th August 2003 to
Calabar Nigeria, and currently been heard right now in Netherlands for
war crime charges. And I want to let you know that I am currently in
charge of a huge amount of U.S DALLAS $6.2 million Dollars and that is
why I am contacting you to help me to keep this money in your account.

As soon as these funds leaves to your account I will join you in your
country and I want to let know you must keep this very confidential
because they are about to frizzy my cousin asset here in Nigeria. So
if you are ready to do this business with me, I  be  will sending to
you a letter of authority (authorization) an attorney will prepare the
document that will enable you collect the funds from the security
company on my behalf. Also I will notify the security company that I
have nominated you to collect the funds. As my partner in this
transaction I shall be compensating you with 30% of the above amount
on final conclusion of this transaction for your assistance,60% will
be for me and my family back home in Liberia   and 10% will be set
aside for expense that might arise during this transaction between you
and me.

Please contact me if you are prepared to do this for me immediately on
my private email address (mrgodson01 at gmail.com ) so that I can tell
you what to do next to have these funds in your account. Furthermore
you can as well send your full information to me for my read-through

Looking forward to your kind response

Stay Blessed

Regards

Mr. Godson Abumere.