[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is a Crook!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 27 11:54:02 EDT 2008

Bill,
Steering with only the motor is slow. Steering with the rudder is much
sharper. I normally steer only with the rudder, but in situations where I need  to
make an exceptionally tight turn, I will steer with both the rudder and the
motor. I don't have the motor linked to the tiller handle. They operate
independently. I've heard from other list members that the Mercury with all the
controls in the handle is a great benefit for sailors. Good luck and sorry about
the Yamaha, they normally don't die without a lot of abuse.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/27/2008 11:40:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,