[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is a Crook!

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:22:53 EDT 2008

Welcome home, Bill.  Yes, you've missed a great deal.  You'll just have to
go to the archives and spend an insufferable amount of time perusing all the
many inspiring dialogues we've had since you left.  Your name has come up a
number of times and I wonder if your ears have been burning.

We still haven't launched Fandango--this is the latest we've ever waited.
She's got a new bottom job and all cleaned up but our Merc 8.0 wouldn't
start so it's in the shop.  Waiting, waiting, waiting.  We haven't missed
any good weather, though.  It's still winter here.

Glad you're back.  How's the 5-Day forum?

Slim