[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Obama is a Crook!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed May 28 08:20:38 EDT 2008

Slim,

I'm not in yet, either.  But that's not news for me.

Soon, though--much sooner for me than usual.

I've been having more trouble with my Tohatsu 2 cycle than ever before.
I think it's the ethanol.  I've been using old gas that contained MTBE,
while people elsewhere had ethanol in their gas.  I think that's why
others reported problems I was not having.  Now I'm having the same
problems.

B.