[Rhodes22-list] Hank, this is what I get...

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed May 28 10:58:58 EDT 2008

At 09:01 AM 5/28/2008 -0400, Hank wrote:
>What doesn't make sense to me is that if I clickon the link in your message,
>I get the 410 error.  If I click on the "View this message in context..."
>link and then click on the link for the photo, the photo comes up.  I only
>get this on some of your posts and never on anyone else's posts, so I
>believe the issue is nabble related.  Oh well.  I've got bigger fish to fry
>for now.

Part of the problem is that Nabble will let you store all sorts of
nonsensical file names, which get translated into URLs that may or
may not work depending on the context and what e-mail software you
use.  If you keep file names simple (no punctuation characters or
spaces), you'll never see the problem.  File naming conventions are
not consistent across all platforms, so the simpler you make them the
more likely they will be compatible with any viewer.

Cheers!

John Lock