[Rhodes22-list] Swim Ladder by Bill Effros

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 28 12:01:44 EDT 2008

Bill:

Swim ladder fell off?  You gained that much weight?

Thru bolt it.  Add at least 1/2 inch and thicker would be better, marine
plywood backing inside Laz.  My boat came from Stan with it.  Add stainless
steel fender washers of large size or even long ss backing plates.  Seal the
marine plywood with epoxy.

I was going to suggest some South Carolina BBQ, but it sounds like you need
diet.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"A strongback is a beam or girder which acts as a secondary support member
to existing structure. In shipbuilding, a strongback is oriented lengthwise
along a ship to brace across several frames in the case of hull damage."