[Rhodes22-list] Benjamin Cittadino

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed May 28 20:20:30 EDT 2008

Benjamin Cittadino:

First, we are not so formal on this list.  A signature might contain some
advertizing, but not an ego trip.

Second, you should have seen posts by two Rhodies, Bill Effros and Jay
Friedland.  Bill is the expert on sailing the lower Hudson River and Jay
sails the south Jersey coast.  They are in contact with other Rhodes 22
owners between NYC and Cape May who do not regularly follow this forum.
Direct specific questions to them often, until they notice your existence.

Third, there is another legal eagle that sails off the south Jersey coast
known as "Moses", so sail straight.

You posted a question; however, I have not noticed you before?  Maybe a clue
as whom you are?  What year boat you sail?

All the above is good as long as you are not another “Liberal".  We already
have our quota.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"A truism worthy of note: Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your
life.   Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honor."