[Rhodes22-list] Fandango Splashed

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:41:47 EDT 2008

May 28th.  With a bit of luck from a friend/genius-outboard-mechanic, all
systems were GO for a launch today.  Suddenly all things fell together,
including the weather.  We launched at a public ramp about a 2-mile trip by
water from our dock on Lake Minnetonka.

We prefer to motor to the dock, get the boat secured and raise or lower the
mast there.  It's easier to step on and off the boat at the dock rather than
climbing up and down the ladder.  We have the GB deluxe hoisting package.
How sweet it is!

Here are a few shots:  Pre-launch, Bon Voyage and Home, Sweet Home.