[Rhodes22-list] Mike, regarding air drop of toilet at Edenton ...

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 10:33:02 EDT 2008

Mike,
If the bikes fit a Mooney, they'll do fine on the V-berth.  You would find the ride with Stan and Rose a good chance to get to know them better, especially your wife who would benefit in her confidence level.  Maybe carry them in their trunk, considering wimpy weather.  The ladies are more sensitive to factors like weather, chop, comfort variables, so if in doubt I still recommend the dock to anchor.  In any case, enjoy.  You will really like this boat.
Art