[Rhodes22-list] Mike, regarding air drop of toilet at Edenton ...

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Thu May 29 17:59:53 EDT 2008

Art,

I already like the boat; it's the admiral that needs to be impressed.   I do
think we'll be docked Saturday night over at the Edenton city facility.  The
weather forecast is still for a decent chance of T storms that night.  I'm
leaning towards not bringing the Montagues this trip.  I plan to run around
the boat with my tape measure anyway and can assure myself that they'll go
into the V berth (or not) without actually having them along.  I don't think
we'd use them for much other than getting from KEDE to GBI and back.  If we
go to Columbia Sunday, it looks like anything we'd like to see/do is within
walking distance.

So the tentative itinerary is:

Saturday
~08:30 >> wheels up from KAKR
~11:00 >> get to KEDE
~11:30 >> get to GBI
noon to whenever >> tour GBI and sail with Stan
after whenever >> sail Stan's boat away and play on the sound
~16:00 >> dock at Edenton
18:00 >> mass at St Annes
19:00+ >> dinner in Edenton

Sunday
up whenever and breakfast on boat or in Edenton (admiral's choice)
after that sail the sound and head to Columbia
~16:00 >> dock at Columbia for dinner
after dinner sail a bit more perhaps and anchor out for the night near
Columbia

Monday
up whenever and breakfast on boat
sail, sail, sail
lunch on boat
sail, sail, sail
~14:00 return boat to Stan
~15:00 beg ride to KEDE and head for home, KAKR

Mike