[Rhodes22-list] Benjamin Cittadino

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Thu May 29 14:07:25 EDT 2008

Dear Ed;

Thanks for the reply on the list above.

In the order you listed;

1) The signature is generated automatically by my office email and is
only intended to help people reach me. No offense (or brag) intended.

2) I appreciate the names of Effros and Friedland.  I'll try to reach
out to them.

3) "Moses" may be Rob Baldi who looks alittle like Moses.  He's a
friend, so I'll ask him.

4) You haven't noticed me before because I'm brand new to the list. I'm
a 59 year old novice Rhodie who is still waiting to take delivery of my
first R22 which Stan is diligently putting together for me.  The only
interesting fact I can offer is that 38 years ago I was a navy
ship-driver out of Charleston, SC serving aboard a Phillip
Rhodes-designed minesweeper.  It looks like I've come full-circle.

5) As for political philosophy, I'd describe myself as "Live and let
live".  I've seen too much to be a "True Believer" of any of these
characters.

     Finally, please note I have never subscribed to any list-serve
before so the mechanics of this system is a bit bewildering. Also, there
was an Ed Kroposki who taught at my High School in Jersey in the
sixties; related?

Benjamin N. Cittadino, Esq.
Devlin, Cittadino & Shaw, P.C.
3131 Princeton Pike