[Rhodes22-list] Benjamin Cittadino

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu May 29 14:23:32 EDT 2008

Welcome to the list!  Congratulations on your recent investment in the
"Philosophy of Stan."  I think that most will agree that the R22 is more
Stan Spitzer than Phillip Rhodes.

Since you have not been on lists such as this before, please be aware that
this list, the email addresses and all content including personal info that
is contained in the postings is indexed by Google and is available to the
WORLD!  Usually this is a good thing, although you can expect your email
spam volume to increase on this address, at the very least.  Just a word of
caution ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY