[Rhodes22-list] Mike, regarding dropping toilet on Edenton ...

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Fri May 30 10:14:39 EDT 2008

Maybe a better variation than my draft plan at that.  We'll play it by ear
and see how things shake out.  I'm provisioning today and, in the finest
backpacking traditions or at least in my backpacking habits, am carrying
enough to handle contingencies like dinner on the boat both nights.  My
backpacking buddies always complained, but I'd rather carry food out with me
than go hungry if things don't go according to plan.  Of course, on a boat
there are options than one does not have in the backcountry and the "price"
of carrying extra provisions is much lower than when backpacking.

Mike