[Rhodes22-list] High-thrust or prop choice?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri May 30 12:58:11 EDT 2008

Has anyone looked into the Rice Nozzle?  I remember the discussion in Feb
about the Kort Nozzle
(http://www.nabble.com/Kort-Nozzle-to15315624.html#a15331135)

Are these alternatives to "high thrust" models, especially for those of us
that do not wish to buy a new engine, yet.  Has anyone experimented with
prop sizes and pitches?

BTW, the local CraigsList is full of interesting boats and marine engines
for sale (some are just take-aways.)  People are getting crazy about gas
consuming devices.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY