[Rhodes22-list] Photo test

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 20:11:32 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tips boys and girls.  I'm leaving on WED for home (Fan and Cora are staying for another week) and will experiment with the various software programs on the home computers. We've been changing locations every few days here and the time in Kunming was my first internet cafe experience - cheap, fairly fast, fun to watch the youngsters, and the first time I ever surfed with a policeman looking over my shoulder. I'll give a full report on my impressions from this trip when I get to operate off my own IP address.  For now, the middle and upper classes seem to triple in size from year to year.  I had my sister-in-law take me out on the town last night and now I know why Budweiser bought a big chunk of Tsingtoa and Miller Brewing bought into Harbin beer, even saw my old friends  Johnny Walker and his cousin Jim Beam in the neighborhood. Viva la Free Trade!

Brad