[Rhodes22-list] Special Reply to Bob Keller of the warm Georgia coast about Companionway cover storage

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Nov 1 17:49:39 EDT 2008

Bob:

The archives hold several discussions about this subject.

Generally but not alway they are on the 'port' side.  Mine are such that the
companionway door rest on the bulkhead between the cockpit and cabin.  I
have to get down on my knees to even see them.  Side door in hinge first
then angle up into gunnells.  Two little black clips keep my door from
sliding down.

If you do not have clips, resting door in first channel might work.  This is
one of those sneaky modifications made by the Commodore that you find out
about on this forum.

If you do not have them and want to put in, I will attempt to climb under
and take picture one of these days.  They are two plastic pieces to keep
door from sliding.

Since Rummy has sent you all his water, you should still have deep water?

Ed K
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20284712/moon%2Bshot.gif moon+shot.gif