[Rhodes22-list] Actual boating question

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Mon Nov 3 09:52:23 EST 2008

I have Fugawi Marine ENC & Map of America.
 I use a handheld Garmin Rhino 130 hooked to a Dell laptop. The 130 has
weather alerts.
Everything stays in the front bunk so you can see the screen, no glare &
stays dry.
Seems to work well so far but I have not used it to actually to navagate
with, I'm only on a lake.
They link with Google Earth so you can run a split screen with a chart &
Google Earth Map.
Jb
s/v Just bent
'90 recycled '03