[Rhodes22-list] Trailer capacity and GPS/fish locator

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 10:12:30 EST 2008

Rod

  I have a Garmin 498 and it works for me . However I used Rummys mounting system .( and it works ok ) but I would like to know how You mounted it in your laz? Also can you send more info on your Airmax . Not sure what kind I have and if it would work If I Mounted it in side .

   Thanks Bill Davidge Shadow