[Rhodes22-list] Actual boating question

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:59:56 EST 2008

I don't think I need a GPS separate for fish, just a good sonar and screen,
and my experience is that is best when when  you can see it from several
locations.  I just want that when I fish, not for most sailing and think it
would be best not permanently mounted.  I am not sure I could use it mounted
on the bulkhead and viewed from the swivel seats.
Tom