[Rhodes22-list] Ben S said, "... [Political}

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 4 12:03:00 EST 2008

Ben said he did not see a President Palin in our future.  Well you should
have been standing in the same line I was to vote.  The ladies in front of
me were obviously there to vote for the lady, mumbling something about time
since Geraldine was on a ticket.  In other words party and politics were not
the issue. It was the a chance to vote for the lady.

Ed K