[Rhodes22-list] Ben S said, "... [Political}

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:53:57 EST 2008

Ed,

I voted early to avoid the lines but there was a 45 minute wait for
that line.  The lady behind me had on a pink "Palin Power" T-shirt.  I
explained to her that she couldn't wear it in the polling place and
told her the story about having to take my W hat off in 2004.

Everyone thinks the heavy turn-out favors the "O".  It doesn't.  The
fact that a record number of people are participating this year is
good.

The longer the media coverage goes on tonight the better for McCain.
Don't trust the early returns out of the big cities.  This election
will be won or lost in JesusLand.  That vote trickles in slowly, even
the dead ones.

Brad