[Rhodes22-list] Ben S said, "... [Political}

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 4 15:03:12 EST 2008

Brad,

The important question in all of this remains unanswered....

Did she take off her shirt for you?

For what it's worth folks, my wife and I went and voted at lunch. I
really didn't go to 7 places, just one. We went right up to the table. I
pulled my stupid old-fashioned "ladies first" stunt, and had to wait in
a line of one while she cast her electronic vote. I could have filled
out paper, but I don't stay in the lines very good without my meds that
some one here keep talking about, and since I've never had 'em I decided
to not color the dots.

I planned on telling them I didn't trust electronic voting, then noticed
they had the color the rectangle option for troublemakers like me. I
laughed, and told them that I wanted one with chads, just to make it
interesting.