[Rhodes22-list] Headed down to Edenton tomorrow

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Thu Nov 6 21:25:58 EST 2008

I'm headed down to Edenton tomorrow morning to pick up a CB kit... it just occurred to me that I might be able to check something out for someone... sorry I didn't think of it earlier.. kind of last minute... I'll have my camera with me and will meet with Stan briefly...

If so, please get back in touch via email quickly as I'm on a very flaky neighborhood wireless connection... will update email later tonight and tomorrow morning... or call me at 757 871-6697.

Ciao, Saroj