[Rhodes22-list] Grounded My Boat on a Sandbar

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Thu Nov 6 17:24:34 EST 2008

Brad:

You should have told him what I tell my wife when she is annoyed with
me....  Isn't it nice to be needed?
The map was a nice touch though... However, I'm not sure I still know how to
read one.

David

Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:54:03 -0800 (PST)
From: brad haslett <flybrad at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Grounded My Boat on a Sandbar
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>

David,

Way to go dude! At least you didn't have to spend the night on the boat.
When I beached mine a couple of years ago I called Mike A$k at n at his home on
the lake (I was less than a mile away by water) about 6AM and said, "I
didn't wake you up did I?"  "Well yeah, I just got in from Tokyo".
 "Whatever, I'm stuck on the lake and freezing my ass off, would you please
get out her and get me off this friggin' boat?"  When I went to work the
following week he had put a laminated map of Pickwick Lake in my locker.

Brad