[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Nov 10 01:25:25 EST 2008

My my Slim, little overboard there, aren't you?

Nah, I don't REALLY want to put my 1099 up. I figured John would bow
out. He did.
You missed the percentage, by a considerable amount.
I don't belong to a fundamentalist church.
The church I belong to doesn't really tell me to do much of anything.
I've been there a while, they know that telling me what to do doesn't
work well
Probably about 1/2 of what we give to charity goes to our local church.
There are several other entities that we give to as well.
Cheerleader? Wow. Because I ride with a group of guys that pay their
respects at funerals? And you call ME "a bore".

I think if you'll reread my post, I never said anything similar to "the
white man didn't take it away from them". As a matter of fact, I think I
said just the opposite. They were defeated by a stronger enemy. Look a
little closer to home for the idiot.

I don't care to kiss your ass, not really into that, but feel free to
invite what guys you can find that are. And, I don't care where you were
born, you're still an idiot. If you were born on the Sisseton
reservation in SD, I'd figure you'd at least know the tribe was Sisseton
not Sissiton.

And, I never said anything about fences, but some tribes most definitely
had concepts of "land ownership". They defended their hunting grounds
against other tribes as fiercely as the white man defended their fences.
Two cultures clashed, the more advanced of the two prevailed.

But, it's a moot point. I was talking about the founding fathers, not
the "white man" in general. The founding fathers were not involved in
breaking treaties, decimation of tribes, or the spreading of smallpox.
South Dakota was the still the mostly unexplored frontier, and I don't
think they (the founding fathers) had much exposure to the Sisseton tribe.

And none of that has anything to do with John's stupid statement about a
"final solution".

I don't have much in the way of charity or compassion for folks that are
long since gone. Not much I can do for them.