[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 09:07:21 EST 2008

"I've got a heck of a deal for you. I'll buy your boat from you
at the price that I determine is fair, and you can chose to accept it or
.... oh wait, that would be your only choice.

You do understand the implementation of eminent domain, right?"

If you came for my boat I would sink it. If you came for my house I would
burn it. If you came for my land I would render it unusable. You could have
it after you have have hauled my dead body off it.

"The only thing you can do to a free man is kill him." Robert A. Heinlein

"You need to study history a little closer. The trail of tears happened
LONG after the founding fathers did their thing, you can't blame that
one on them."

Excerpt from the Wikipedia

The Trail of Tears was the forced relocation of Native Americans from their
homelands to Indian Territory (present day Oklahoma) in the Western United
States. The phrase originated from a description of the removal of the
Choctaw Nation in 1831. Many Native Americans suffered from exposure,
disease, and starvation while en route to their destinations, and many died,
including, for example, 4,000 of the 15,000 relocated Cherokee. Thousands of
enslaved and free African-Americans (as slaves accompanying their Native
American slaveowners and as former runaway slaves that were assisted by,
assimilated by, or married to members of the tribes) accompanied the removed
nations on the Trail of Tears.
In 1830, the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Muscogee (Creek), and Seminole
(sometimes collectively referred to as the Five Civilized Tribes) were
living as autonomous nations in what would be called the American Deep
South. The process of cultural transformation (proposed by GEORGE WASHINGTON
and HENERY KNOX) was gaining momentum, especially among the Cherokee and
Choctaw. Indian removal was first proposed by THOMAS JEFFERSON. Andrew
Jackson was the first U.S. President to implement removal with the passage
of the Indian Removal Act of 1830. In 1831 the Choctaw were the first to be
removed, and they became the model for all other removals. After the
Choctaw, the Seminole were removed in 1832, the Creek in 1834, then the
Chickasaw in 1837, and finally the Cherokee in 1838.

 "I'll make my tax returns for the last
 10 years public on here to show how much I've given to charity if you'll
 do the same."

To many pages to post, HOWEVER I'm Prepared to release my annual social
security statement showing what I've earned in my lifetime and will write in
how many jobs I had to work to make it along with what I gave to
charity.(Care to dance?)

John Shulick