[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Nov 10 09:57:28 EST 2008

Sorry John, let's just say that your word for it wouldn't be good enough
for me, you do keep records, right? If we're just going to say what the
percentage is, we can say.

Not interested in your social security. That's not giving, that's the
government taking.

As to your Wiki entry, thanks for confirming what I was trying to say.
It's good to see you are actually capable of learning. 1830 was a tad
later than the founding father's period.