[Rhodes22-list] (Humor) Banister of Life...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 11:56:20 EST 2008

As You  Slide Down the Banister of Life, Remember:

1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive  new book. It's
called ......... 'Ministers Do More Than Lay  People.'

2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be  Mary.

3. The difference between the Pope and your boss, the Pope only  expects you
to kiss his ring.

4. My mind works like lightning, One  brilliant flash and it is gone.

5. The only time the world beats a  path to your door is if you're in the
bathroom.

6. I hate sex in the  movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink
spilled and that ice,  well, it really chilled the mood.

7. It used to be only death and  taxes were inevitable Now, of course,
there's shipping and handling,  too.

8. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives  the
impression that he just cleaned the whole house.

9. My next house  will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large
trash  can.

10. A blonde said, 'I was worried that my mechanic might try to  rip me off.
I was relieved when he told me all I needed was turn signal  fluid.'

11. My neighbor was bit by a stray rabid dog. I went to see  how he was and
found him writing frantically on a piece of paper.
I told  him rabies could be treated, and he didn't have to worry about a
Will.
He said, 'Will? What Will? I'm making a list of the people I want to  bite.'

12. Definition of a teenager?  God's punishment... for  enjoying sex.

13. As you slide down the banister of life, may the  splinters never point
the wrong way.

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)