[Rhodes22-list] Michael W. said, "

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 12:09:22 EST 2008

Ed,
The ice boat national headquarters and museum is located in Oshkosh,
Wisconsin on Lake Winnebago.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/10/2008 12:04:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ekroposki at charter.net writes:

Michael W. said, "Now if only we could sail on  snow!

Michael, think heavier than snow, think ice.  Check the  archives for a
picture I posted of Ice sailing on Lake Champlain, on the  Vermont side of
the bridge a few years back.  Maybe you just need to  mount some skates on
your boat?

Or maybe you could be the one  to mount skis on your boat?  Snow skies that
is...

Ed K