[Rhodes22-list] Bob Weber & Sail Lofts & Caribbean sailing

CarolN8 at aol.com CarolN8 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 19:31:02 EST 2008

Ed,

Not sure what the Caribbean questions were, but yes, I still have a 4300  cat
in Tortola at the Moorings. As for the cushions, I asked Stan about sending
me some, and he said it's probably too expensive to ship and I'd be better off
 making them here in Colorado.

Carol

In a message dated 11/10/2008 4:54:46 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,