[Rhodes22-list] Hum, Carol said, "...

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Nov 11 12:17:28 EST 2008

What does it mean to be "qualified?"  I did a Moorings charter in the BVIs
-- a single hull beneteau in the 42' range, I think.  If I remember
correctly, the qualification check was something like this:

Woman at desk:  You know how to sail?

Me:  Uh, yes.

Woman:  Then bring it back in one piece, mon.

Ben S.