[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Tue Nov 11 17:32:24 EST 2008

Fellow Herbaholics,

I got the Herb lit, and took a good hit, but it smelled
like something else on fire and was a real downer, so
I decided to leave it alone.

I have been relatively clean for a few weeks now, and I
feel so much better.  Abstainance can be a good thing
in the presence of toxic substances.

/Robert