[Rhodes22-list] for Brad's eyes and those who reason only ...

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 11 18:07:05 EST 2008

And yet, here you are, talking about me.
Ironic, to say the least.

Yep, I'm outspoken, and forceful in my opinions, but I've never done the
following:

Accused people (no matter how obliquely) of wanting to mass murder
folks, no matter odious I find their beliefs (including those on here
that support the continued killing of literally millions of our most
defenseless and innocent humans).
Accuse someone of being idiotic or moronic because of their religious
(or even political) beliefs. Even nonsense religions like the
global-warming fanatics running around these days.
Threatened (no matter how obliquely) someone with a lawsuit because I
don't like what they say.
Told anyone that they should ignore someone simply because I choose to.

So, as bad as I am, I suppose I could be worse. I'll stick to the way I am.

There are some real interesting folks on here. Unfortunately, you have
to wade through a bunch of far left liberal asshole hypocrites to get to
them.

I don't mind the far left leaning, liberal, or even asshole parts, but
you hypocrites are disgusting.

However, the delete key is still a better option for me. Even disgusting
hypocrites have something interesting to say from time to time.