[Rhodes22-list] Complaint to List Admin

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Nov 13 08:07:53 EST 2008

Wally,

I'm with you.

Steve was a card carrying, unrepentant bigot.  There aren't many left,
and even fewer willing to state their opinions on an open forum.  He
stated views I had never personally encountered anywhere anytime.  There
was value in that.

He was also a good sailor, frequently contributed helpful R-22
information, and is substantially taller than Stan.  (The R-22 is really
built for people 5' 10" and shorter--taller people start running into
"issues" Stan didn't have to address for himself.)

I was one of those who called for Steve's ouster, and I still have
misgivings about having done so.

Bill Effros