[Rhodes22-list] Complaint to List Admin

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Nov 13 10:38:05 EST 2008

At 02:36 AM 11/13/2008 -0600, Steven Alm wrote:
>To JLo and MJM,

Slim, et al -

I can appreciate your perspective, but the solution is quite
simple.  Set up a filter in your e-mail program that sends e-mail
from <hparsons at parsonsys.com> to the junk folder.  This should be a
very easy procedure and you may even derive some small pleasure from
doing so.  This will end all further contact both on the list and back channel.

If that doesn't suit your needs, then don't rise to the bait.  You
stated "He has disrupted our list for too long and has caused too
many arguments...".  My response is that an argument takes two to
happen.  These problems usually disappear once the group doesn't play
along any more.

Cheers!
John Lock