[Rhodes22-list] Rummy and Brad (Martin and Lewis, Stiller and Meara, the Smothers Brothers)

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Thu Nov 13 12:33:29 EST 2008

Dear Rummy and Brad;

1. I love you guys.

2. You'll never believe this, but I knew one of you two would come up
with that "ambulance chasing" line.

3. It was only a question of which of you would do it.

4.It was moderately funny.

5 Happily, I have reached that point in my career where the ambulance
follows ME.

6. My favorite inter-service rivalry Veterans Day joke:

     Ask the navy to "secure that building" and they will turn out the
lights and lock the door.

     Ask the Army to "secure that building" and they will install
sandbags and post a guard.

     Ask the Air Force to "secure that building" and they will sign a 99
year lease and build a golf course around it.

Best wishes;

Ben C.