[Rhodes22-list] Pain in the Buttinsky..

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:58:36 EST 2008

Elle,

Ahhh yes, Pakistan Pete, not to be confused with Beijing Betty.  My
sister-in-law was largely responsible for locating the Asian call
center for, er, Harrasment Princess printer company in Dalian, China.
Dalian is a beautiful city by any standard so it was easy to attract
all the half-breed Asian single women - Korean/Japanese,
Chinese/Korean, Korean/Filipino, Japanese/Thai, let your imagination
run wild with the possibile conjugal liasons. Oh, and they all spoke
English if need be and the call volume was such that your problem got
routed their way - just press 1.  I met several and frankly, I don't
think a single one knew jack about printers but Hot Damn were a bunch
of them cute!

Brad